Why are Porcelain Veneers Popular Cosmetic Treatment for Patients?
At BK Dental, Dr. Boris Kaltchev and his team understand that certain smile imperfections can impact the overall appearance. Chips, cracks, gaps, and staining can make an otherwise beautiful smile unattractive. Through the advances in cosmetic dentistry, patients in and around Wood Dale and Evanston, Illinois, can be treated with veneers to enhance their smiles.
What are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are coverings bonded to the teeth to conceal cosmetic imperfections near the front of the smile. As the front teeth (anterior teeth) are the most visible when we speak, laugh, and smile, patients may consider porcelain veneers to disguise gaps, permanent staining, and misaligning of these teeth.
Why are porcelain veneers a popular cosmetic treatment for patients?
There are several reasons our patients opt for placement of porcelain veneers:
- Porcelain veneers are both a fast and effective way to dramatically enhance the appearance of teeth. Porcelain veneers can make teeth look whiter, straighter, and smoother.
- Porcelain veneers provide great durability and longevity compared to other cosmetic dentistry treatments.
- Porcelain veneers require minimal maintenance once they’ve been placed on the teeth.
- The process of applying porcelain veneers is quick and painless, allowing you to achieve the desired results in just two visits to your dentist.
- Porcelain veneers are highly stain- and fracture-resistant, so they will maintain their beautiful appearance over time.
Am I a Candidate for Porcelain Veneers?
To determine if you are a good candidate for this or other aesthetic treatments available at our office, we invite you to schedule a consultation for an initial evaluation with Dr. Kaltchev. He will do a mock-up on your teeth to help you visualize the final result and decide if porcelain veneers are best for you.
Address Common Imperfections within Your Smile with the Placement of Porcelain Veneers!
Are you considering veneers to improve the appearance of your smile? To schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Boris Kaltchev of BK Dental today by calling one of our two convenient office locations: Wood Dale at (630) 412-7774 and Evanston at (847) 595-4911. We accept new patients and families seeking cosmetic dentistry solutions for their smiles in the areas of Itasca, Bensenville, Elk Grove, Schaumburg, Elmhurst, Des Plaines, Park Ridge, Chicago, Wilmette, Glenview, Skokie, and Niles, Illinois.