Dr. Kaltchev is an award-winning dentist whom you can trust to make you a long-lasting denture that will fit comfortably.
Do you like your current denture?
All dentures are not created equal. If your dentures are improperly fitted, worn, made of substandard materials, or not customized to provide support to your lips and cheeks, your day to day experience may be less than optimal. Discomfort, difficulty eating and speaking, and dissatisfaction with appearance are the top complaints denture patients present with. At BK Dental, our goal is to create dentures that are comfortable, well fitted, long-lasting, and esthetically pleasing.
Do you need dentures?
If you are missing several or all teeth in your top or bottom arch, dentures could be the right answer for you. Dentures can help support remaining teeth, restore normal chewing and speech function, correct bite, and provide an esthetically pleasing appearance by restoring fullness to facial features.
Why choose BK Dental for your dentures?
Dr. Kaltchev is committed to creating dentures that fit the unique needs and desires of each patient. Dentures that are made fast with cheap materials cost less, but don’t provide the comfort, longevity, and esthetics that careful planning, modern technology, and flawless execution yield.
At BK Dental, we create dentures that incorporate our artistic skills, scientific knowledge, the best materials, and the latest technology – for smiles that can last a lifetime.
Different types of dentures:
Several different types of dentures exist, each with the ability to be customized to the patient’s needs. Dr. Kaltchev will discuss your options during your free consultation, and help you decide which type of denture is best for you.
CONVENTIONAL FULL DENTURES
For patients who are completely edentulous (toothless), and who do not have sufficient bone to embrace implant supported dentures, full dentures can provide normal chewing and speech functionality and restore fullness to the cheeks and lips. The process of creating and fitting a conventional full denture consists of four steps:
“Treating denture patients is my passion! My main priority is your satisfaction and comfort. I’ve been treating denture patients since 1994 and love the blend of art and science!”
– Dr. Kaltchev
Partial dentures are used for patients who are missing several teeth in an arch, and who are not candidates for dental implants. There are three types of partial dentures:
- Metal Base Partial Denture. A cast metal partial denture is stronger and less bulky than alternatives, and offers a great fit. This type of partial has a metal framework to which high quality denture teeth are attached.
Click here for images.
- Flexible Partial Denture. A flexible partial is made from a special material that provides added comfort and an even closer fit. These are not as strong as cast metal partial dentures, but are more esthetic.
Click here for images.
Hybrid dentures are the most esthetic and long-lasting solution for patients who have sufficient bone structure to support implants. Based on the number of implants placed in the jaw, a patient may have the following options:
- Locator/Ball Attached Hybrid Denture This denture works very well on a lower jaw where 2 implants can provide additional stability.
- Bar Supported Hybrid Denture With this denture, a bar is attached to 3 or 4 implants providing great stability and retention of the upper or lower denture. This denture can be taken out for cleaning.
- Fixed Hybrid Denture The entire denture is permanently screw-retained on 4 to 6 implants. This type of denture has the closest look and feel to natural teeth, and can completed restore a patient’s smile. It is designed to be cleaned without having to be taken out.
Don’t wait another day. Call us for a free denture consultation!